Whoohooo! It is freaking gorgeous in Reno this evening as I’m writing this and it should be even better for Friday and the weekend :-)
After a four day week, it’s hard to feel down and overwhelmed so I’ll just feel super excited for life and thankful it’s summer!
Nothing beats the warm glow of the sun, the cacophony of people zipping down the river in all manner of tubish devices, and the crack of a baseball bat. Reno is just hard to compete with in summer time!
- Weekend – This almost goes without saying, but it must be said. Friday is practically the weekend and you get the best of both worlds. Awesome!
- Relaxed – Even stressful Fridays don’t feel nearly as bad as a normal, stress-packed day at the grind. Friday automatically decreases drama and clears the head for more fun adventures.
- Breath of fresh air – Friday is unique in that you get the best of both worlds. Ideally, you knock out an awesome project at work and still get to have weekend fun with your friends. It’s a win-win!
- Shift in priorities – Friday brings with it the ability to change around your daily schedule and pack in things you normally wouldn’t. Granted, it may not always be “exciting” things, but sometimes there is a freshness from doing chores or around the house stuff, or just going for a hike or racing or whatever it is that tickles your fancy.
- It’s not Tuesday – I don’t mind Monday nearly as much as some people, but Tuesday just seems to get under my skin without fail. If something bad is going to happen, it’s going to happen on a Tuesday!
- Best day of the week – It simply is, the greatest day of the week. Whoohoo!