Hope you all are stoked for the weekend! Yahoo!
Today’s blog will be short and sweet :-) I can almost hear the sigh of relief from the peanut gallery.
Lots of good movies are coming out in the upcoming weeks and June is always an interesting month. I’m already getting excited for the 4th of July!
So, you know you’re a triathlete if…
- The word “aero” gets you more excited than free food
- Your favorite nutrition product goes on sale so you empty your bank account to load up
- You politely turn down a hike because it isn’t a “brick” workout (bike followed by a run)
- You’re quite proud of yourself for never having to tie your shoes again
- The terms T1 and T2 mean more to you than anyone will ever know
- You’re capable of having a 20 minute discussion about how to best save 15 seconds in transition
- Your friends have long since stopped asking you to hang out after 10 PM
- A race isn’t measured in distances but rather splits and miles per hour
- It’s hard not bumping into some sort of racing gear when walking to the kitchen
- If you were to wear a heart rate monitor, you’d have to check and make sure it’s working because your BPMs would be so low
- Getting off work early simply means more time to train
- Meal times aren’t so much a fun experience as a necessity
- You have a very strong reaction to someone wanting to go swim for “fun”
- It’s a toss up between eating breakfast with your girlfriend and going for a 60 mile bike ride
- You consider the trade-in value of your car as an investment in a sweet new tri bike
- It’s hard to have a conversation with people who only participate in one sport
- The ideal weekend involves getting up at 4 am and racing your heart out
- Your license plate holder says “triathlete on board“
- The numbers 70.3, and 140.6 aren’t just alphabet soup to you…