Well, it’s June. The hardcore part of my Ironman training is complete. Now it’s time for a deep breath and pressing on towards the starting line …
Since January, I’ve logged a silly amount of training all in pursuit of the ultimate endurance race. So far, it’s totally been worth it!
- Swimming – 52.11 hours / 90.75 miles
- Biking – 97.35 hours / 1718.86 miles
- Running – 36.24 hours / 247.59 miles
May in and of itself was a madhouse …
- Swim – 11.33 hours / 19.54 miles
- Bike – 33.28 hours / 582.16 miles
- Run – 12.72 hours / 85.81 miles
I didn’t bother tracking my grocery bills cause that would just be depressing ;(
Ironman is nearly here and I am struggling with remaining calm while nurturing some healthy anxiety. The time to soar has arrived!