Happy Tuesday, peeps! I hope you have a delicious plan for working some juicy, succulent tacos into your menu for the day. It’s Tuesday after all – we need a moral boost.
It’s been a while since I’ve written anything light-hearted, so today’s post is well earned.
My wife recently followed me on Instagram. I know, I know, not a big deal – however, I did find it incredibly hilarious that after two years of being together, plus an additional year of me trying to figure out what the heck I was doing with my life, all topped with six months of being married, I finally got my favorite person in the world as a follower. The best part is I didn’t even know she had an Instragram. And in my defense, I’ve only been Instagraming for a few months myself.
- Step 1: Meet your future wife
- Step 2: Marry her
- Step 3: Buy her a house
- Step 4: Go salsa dancing with her weekly
- Step 5: Tell her you love her multiple times a day
- Step 6: Cook her plenty of tacos
- Step 7: Bask in your irresistible-ness which is actually just the result of an accidental follower request :-)
Can you feel the love tonight?
I can be found on Instragram at raaronman.